Appointments: (503) 357-3711
COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
Precautions & Protocols
1. We are following Covid 19 protocols as directed by the CDC, OHA and ADA. (Center for Disease Control, Oregon Health Authority and the American Dental Association).
2. All patients will be asked a list of prescreening questions to determine their current health status including immediate family or household members.
3. No rides or escorts allowed into the clinic unless approved.
4. The front door of the clinic will be locked to limit the amount of people in the clinic at any given time. Patients are asked to call the office from their car to check in before coming to the clinic.
5. Bring whatever will make you comfortable in the clinic. Items such as pillows, blankets and neck rolls will no longer be provided.
6. All Patients with appointments are required to wear a mask into the clinic. If you don’t have a mask, please let the office staff know and they will provide you with a mask.
7. Prior to your appointment, a staff member in mask and gloves will assess patients for symptoms and take patient’s temperature. If a fever of 100.4 or greater or any symptoms, patient will be sent home.
8. Our front office reception area has a sneeze guard in place to protect our office staff and patients.
9. Our office staff will estimate your payments due before arrival. To minimize contact we are asking that you make payments online or over the phone. We will email or mail you your receipt.
10. All procedures will be completed in full PPE (Personal Protection Equipment): gowns, caps, gloves, masks and face shields.
11. All surfaces will be disinfected after each patient is discharged; exam rooms, front office, reception area, door handles and restrooms will all be sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant.
Dr. Compton and Staff at Main Street Dental at 1910
We have installed some additional equipment to ease your apprehensions about your personal safety.
Dr. Compton purchased dental suction aspirators designed to remove harmful substances such as air-liquid droplets and aerosols. The suction devise has a cone shaped hood that is placed over the mouth collecting aerosols and droplets.
Our HVAC system has been upgraded to include charcoal filters and an Ultraviolet HVAC Light to kill viruses and organic growths, such as mold or bacteria.
Our practice was established in 1888 by the first Dr. Nixon. His son and grandson continued in the same location until 2000 when Dr. Compton took over the practice. Dr. Compton has preserved the small town values in his practice that the Nixon's established over a century ago.
Main Street Dental at 1910 welcomes new patients to our family focused practice. Our goal is to provide each member of your family a calm and peaceful experience while treating your dental needs. We take the time to explain the procedures and give you the opportunity to ask questions.